It’s nearly halfway through summer (for a college student) and I have not made the most of it! I did go to Europe and that was incredible. I jam-packed everything I’ve dreamt of into two weeks in Italy and England. (You’ll find my travel diaries here, here, and here.) But, since I’ve been home I haven’t done much! I work everyday, then hang out at home at night. But, I’ve made it my mission to do more. So, I’ve compiled a summer bucket list. Here are fifteen things I’d like to do before summer’s over.
2016 Summer Bucket List
- Develop a workout routine I can stick to and enjoy.
- Try yoga.
- Return to school with a comfortable amount earned from my summer job.
- Spend a day at the lake with my friends.
- Start making healthy breakfasts.
- Pick up reading again and finish at least three books.
- Go on a hike.
- Host a pool party.
- Make Beyoncé’s lemonade recipe.
- Learn how to make coffee.
- Finish Game of Thrones.
- Find some friends to shoot photos for my blog.
- Go to the farmer’s market.
- Enroll in boxing classes for the fall.
- Un-clutter my bedroom.
And there you have it! What’s on your summer bucket list? I’d love to know so leave me a comment below!
Until next time,