Welcome to my very first beauty post! It’s taken me a long time to get around to the beauty section of my blog! I’ve mainly focused on travel and lifestyle. I only just made my first fashion post. I figure what’s a better post to kick off my beauty section than my makeup must haves? I’m choosing the top five products I love and absolutely cannot live without. I’ve repurchased each of these products and will continue to do so. I have yet to find another product to replace each of them. Without further ado, here are my top five makeup must haves!
Makeup Must Haves
1. Amazing Cosmetics AmazingConcealer: This is a product I have used since middle school. I cannot find another concealer that can do a better job. This brand is sold at Ulta, usually in a very small section you really have to look for, but it’s 100% worth it. This concealer gives makeup artist level coverage. I buy the 6ml tube about twice a year for $28.
2. NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo: I normally buy NARS Laguna Bronzer once a year when I’ve hit enough pan that I can’t properly contour. This year, I recently tried NARS Orgasm blush for the first time and loved it. So, I opted for the Orgasm/Laguna duo. In this case, I will have to repurchase the my Laguna Bronzer sooner, but I am enjoying having NARS Orgasm blush. If you’re fair skin like me, this brings a great glow to your face.
3. L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner: This liquid eyeliner is the only one I’ve used since I first learned how to apply it. The felt tip makes it easy to apply, especially if you’re no makeup guru. It’s crazy easy to create the perfect winged eye with this product. It lasts all day and is carbon black. You can find this super cheap at any drugstore.
4. L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara: Another L’Oreal eye product favorite. I don’t struggle with volume when it comes to lashes, but I need a lot of help with length. This mascara makes my lashes unbelievably long. I use it everyday and have repurchased it countless times.
5. NARS Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: Every wondered how Taylor Swift gets her flawless red lip? Look no further. NARS Dragon Girl is the perfect classic red lip. It stays on forever and is a matte formula doesn’t dry out your lips. This is my go-to lip color for any occasion.
And those are the makeup products I cannot live without! What are your makeup must haves? Let me know in the comments below.